This blog is about Management Consulting, Technology and Green issues. These are the three main areas in which we all have worked and have years of rich experience.
Through management issues forum, we shall try to ignite the minds of managers to various issues which have their relevance in an organization. No two managers are alike. No management style is sacrosanct. We invite you to pour in your views through comments.
Internet Marketing is a very intricate subject. This is an area which is quite demanding and needs regular knowledge and skill up-gradation by all professionals. All reputed search engines, be it Google, Yahoo or MSN, regularly upgrades their algorithms to keep all the SEO professionals always on their toes. SEO or SEM tasks demand patience. And normally its a full time job. There are some commonly known tricks which more or less can cover 80% of the SEO tasks. But it is the remaining 20% which need constant work and rework over a period of time. Real SEO results are visible only after three to six months of long hard work. There is no guarantee that once you have been able to land yourself in first page on Google results, you would continue to remain there. Presence on Google’s first page of search results is what every website owner aspires for.
Another niche area that we specializes in writing about is everything green. Energy conservation is an area which is quite close to our heart. We have expert authors who have lots of experience on renewable and everything green.